Sunday, June 20, 2010

Wrong way to go about it? how do you cope with an ex?

well we both go to the same college but lucky i haven't seen him for a few days i was heartbroken when he broke up with me on msn and found myself missing him and thinking about him every day. now i tell myself that he no longer exists and i find this helps me cope, the nice person he once was has gone he's really changed. you see that when i met him, he was starting off in a band later he gained a fan club and became big headed (he's not even good looking)what happened to that sweet person i used to know, he couldn't even dump me to my face and i still have him on msn but he doesn't make any effort to talk to me. what should i do? right now pretending he doesn't exists is helping me but are there any other ways to cope?i even got a new hair cut and clothes and i have to say that did make me feel some what better, but are their any other ways ? how did you cope? pretending they don't exist a good idea?



Wrong way to go about it? how do you cope with an ex?

There's no quick fix. It takes time to heal a broken bone and it takes time to heal a broken heart. Remove him from MSN. Stop asking questions about him. You're not pretending he doesn't exist if you're watching him on MSN and asking about him here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++