Thursday, June 17, 2010

Get rid of a poser?

ok,theres this girl in my class.



I can tell she's trying to be like me,and it's getting really annoying.



I say "rad" and "dude" alot,without thinking.



She's starting to say it alot.



I sort of lean toward the whole scene/emo/vintage thing.



I usually shop at hot topic.



Now she's ripping my whole style.



She's already tried to copy my hair,buy giving herself bangs(btw,they look horrible!)she's got a knock-off pair of my converse,vans and high top DCs.



She's also totally ripping off my music.My favorite band is the used,and suddenly she thinks their amazing.



I am a pretty big on anarchy.All the sudden she thinks it's the raddest thing.And she doesn't even know what it is!



I know I should like...be flattered or something,but I'm not.



Any help?



Get rid of a poser?

I know exactly how you feel! There's this girl who completely copies my style of clothing, and I hate it! Seriously, she asks me where I got a certain shirt, and goes to that store and gets the EXACT SAME FREAKIN' THING! Sorry, I just couldn't help but blow up a little.



From now on, don't hang out with her or talk to her. Make it obvious that you don't want to see her or be her friend anymore. Don't tell her anything you like, and don't tell her where you got your clothes. And just think: even if she copies you, anything you do looks and is twice as much better as anything she could copy.



Get rid of a poser?

get over yourself, you're not the only emo kid in school, hot topic picks up 15% of the market share and the poor girls only got 2 other stores in the mall to choose from. Besides all that... imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. if she's pretty, or just accept it and move on.... you're copying the style of all the other emo people, everyone has to start somewhere.



Get rid of a poser?

some pple need a figure/personality to look up upon. so u're the one! isnt it great tt someone admires u. u can start liking it.



so u dont like it. simple just avoid, ignore, turn away. after awhile, she will realize it and change to another person.



so no worries. the world revolves around all of us so share it!



Get rid of a poser?

sounds like you are totally full of yourself. but start wearing something totally stupid, and dont comb your hair, see if they copy that

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++