Sunday, June 20, 2010

Who sings that alternative song from early nineties where to whole chorus is just space time brother

It's by a band with a weird name and the lead singer has long black hair. The song is different from the chorus but he says very clearly "Space Time Brother Brother



Who sings that alternative song from early nineties where to whole chorus is just space time brother brother?

I think you mean Space Lord by Monster Magnet.



Here are the lyrics:



I've been stuffed in your pocket for the last hundred days



When I don't get my bath I take it out on the slaves



So grease up your baby for the ball on the hill



Polish them rockets now, and swallow those pills



and sing... Space Lord Mutha



Huh! Uh huh



There's a car in the field now in a column of flame



With two doors to choose but only one bears your name



You've been drinking my blood well I've been licking your wounds



Well I shave off the pitch now in the scope of your tune



You'll sing... Space Lord Mutha



I left my throne a million miles away



I drink from your tit



I sing your blues every day



Now give me the strength



To split the world in two yeah



I ate all the rest and now I've gotta eat you



Well I sing



Built in my nightmares and using my name



You're stroking my cortex and you know I'm insane



I'm squeezed out and hung dry and drowning in love



Encompass them all to a position above



Well I sing... Space Lord Mutha



I left my throne a million miles away



I drink from your tit



I sing your blues every day



Now give me the strength



To split the world in two yeah



I ate all the rest and now I've gotta eat you



Well I sing... Space Lord Mutha



I lost my soul when I fell to earth



My planets called me to the void of my birth



The time has come for me to kill this game



Now open wide and say my name



Space Lord Mutha



I hope this helps you.



PS. There are two more things. One Monster Magnet is Heavy Metal not Alternative. Two this song was relased in 1998. I just wanted to let you know.



Who sings that alternative song from early nineties where to whole chorus is just space time brother brother?

monster magnet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++