Sunday, June 20, 2010

How can I break up my fiance's brother and his fiance' (very controlling/snob) before they

Before anyone says it, no I am not in to him. But they are horrible for each other. She used to be my roomate which ended badly, she has completely changed who he is. My fiance' and his brother used to have a band and hang out all the time, and had long hair. She made him cut it off and they hardly ever see eachother. He stopped hanging out with all his friends and according to my soon to be mother in-law he often calls her crying about their relationship (she doesn't really like her much either). When we were friends she would ask me stupid questions like "if your fiance' wanted to be a garbage man, would you still marry him?" or " If i was dating another one of your friends and cheated, would you tell him, or not cuz your my friend?" When they first started dating she even told me that if the guy she really liked showed interest she was gonna dump my fiance's brother. It really hurts my fiance' to see his bro like that, but he can't say anything to him cuz he gets defensive.



How can I break up my fiance's brother and his fiance' (very controlling/snob) before they get married?

I hate to say this because I know how you feel: but sometimes you've just got to let things take their course on their own accord. Imagine how you would feel if someone were telling you to break up with your fiance?



I had a very close friend who got married several years ago and almost NO ONE approved of the wedding. Everyone KNEW that they weren't right for each other, and we tried to tell them. All this did was make for a very tense and sad wedding. Once she got married, she completely shut all of us out (mostly due to the controling nature of her new husband). But alas, they divorced two years later, finally conceding to what we'd known all along. It's really sad, but true.



One other thing to point out is that they may be TOTALLY different in the presence of company than they are in the privacy of their home. They may see SOMETHING in each other that no one else can see. Not likely, but just maybe.



I wish you the best...



How can I break up my fiance's brother and his fiance' (very controlling/snob) before they get married?

Move on



How can I break up my fiance's brother and his fiance' (very controlling/snob) before they get married?

Have sex with the brother.



How can I break up my fiance's brother and his fiance' (very controlling/snob) before they get married?

Tell her about the wonderful imaginary threesome you guys had.



How can I break up my fiance's brother and his fiance' (very controlling/snob) before they get married?

It seems your fiance's brother is aware of his situation, but still does not have the guts to do something about it. If I were you I would not interfere. He's an adult, let him handle this as an adult.



How can I break up my fiance's brother and his fiance' (very controlling/snob) before they get married?

No matter what you say or do this is a decision that he has to make. He might even get angry with you for butting in when he really loves this girl. Sometimes even though you see disaster all you can do is state your feelings and let the person do what they are going to do. No matter how hard it is.



How can I break up my fiance's brother and his fiance' (very controlling/snob) before they get married?

Hey,



Hate to break it to ya, but it's not your choice who he marries. You shouldn't try to break them up. If they're good for each other and they're in love then you might as well try to accept her and get along with her.



How can I break up my fiance's brother and his fiance' (very controlling/snob) before they get married?

He has to live his own life. As hard as it for the people who love him to see - he is an adult and he has to make his own decisions. I suggest that you be there to help him deal with the pain when it ends. You can't fix it now - all you can do is support him when he is heartbroken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++