Thursday, June 17, 2010

DOES HE LIKE ME BACKK?!!?!?!?!?!? :/ someone please freakin help?

Ok so there's this guy I'm really good friends with him..



And he's always doing things like playing with my hair, poking me in the cheek, stepping on the back of my shoes, taking my stuff, staring me in the eyes even tho he knows how much I hate it. etc.



Now he's doing it like tens times worse, I used to like him and he found out but didn't really give it much thought just kept doing things he's doing now except more.and everytime another guy apporaches me while he's trying to talk to me, he'll say things like yeahh Jordan's gay. And I'll say yeahh he can't shut his fat a*ss mouth. And we'll laugh. Or this other kid who I'm kinda friends with and so is Nathan, Nathan will say "Yeahh darrin's favorite band is Backstreet boys" or things like that to make them mad...but only when we're both around them...=/ He's always taking my attenion. I like him but does he like me?...And my friend has a crush on him.but he'd never like her. Also he wants 2 kno alot about me, now he does cus he asks



DOES HE LIKE ME BACKK?!!?!?!?!?!? :/ someone please freakin help?

Yup, he likes you. That's exactly what I would be doing if I liked a girl.



DOES HE LIKE ME BACKK?!!?!?!?!?!? :/ someone please freakin help?

Sounds very possessive, and sounds like he has a crush on you but doesn't have the stones to admit it or take it further, so he compensates by acting like that . Trust me i've seen it a thousand times



DOES HE LIKE ME BACKK?!!?!?!?!?!? :/ someone please freakin help?

i do think he likes you and not very comfortable when you are around boys. he likes you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++