Thursday, June 17, 2010

Which Color???

Ok I Am going to get my hair colored and i have 4 different one that i like



1)lime green and black



2)purple and black



3)pink and black



4)red and black



its for my band... Black Hex...



right now i have strawberryblond hair... and i'm as pale as paper... if that afects or disions any?!?!



Which Color???

i wod go 4 ppl and black...ur pale skin will POP



v



Which Color???

purple and black those r the colors in my hair they rule!!!!!!!!!!



Which Color???

Pink and Black!! Pink is so awesome!



Which Color???

purple and black is so sexxii! go with that!



Which Color???

I kind of like the lime green and black...i dunno when I think of hex I think green...



Which Color???

purple and black i have the same hair color and skin completion and trust me it looks awesome



Which Color???

I would choose red and black or pink and black.



Which Color???

red and blakc definatly. becasue from the sound of your band name it seems as if you are going for a more dark kind of image....if thats right i would most definatly pick red and black



Which Color???

With a name like Black Hex, I'd go for the red and black! I did that a few years back and I'm pale, too. Looked very good!



Which Color???

purple and black!!!!



Which Color???

Either purple %26amp; black or red %26amp; black



Which Color???

how about black and strawberry blond?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++