Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dont you wish you were a 90's teen?

i sooo wish i was a teenager in the 90's, with the HUGE boy-band craze, and a bit of a grunge look to teen fashion, and the hair cuts! omg! it would have rocked! unlucky for me i was only 8 by 2000



Dont you wish you were a 90's teen?

I've never wished that. My entire teenage life was in the 1990's (I was born in 1980) and it wasn't all that great or anything. There is a boy band craze every decade, and they get more 'edgy' every decade. In the 1980's it was New Kids On the Block. In the 1990's it was NSYNC and Backstreet Boyz. In 2000-2010, it's My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, etc. Yes, those ARE the boy bands of your generation. The people who market music have decided to make it edgy enough to get young male listeners as well.



The grunge was short-lived, and the people who got caught up in the grunge craze became "punks" or skaters.



I would've preferred being an 80's teen.



Dont you wish you were a 90's teen?

I was



Dont you wish you were a 90's teen?

i wesh i wus a teen in the 80s!!! 閳?br>Dont you wish you were a 90's teen?



i am.



but the 90s were a really dull period.



2000s are much more interesting.



Dont you wish you were a 90's teen?

Same here!!! It would have been so cool!! I hate being a teenager in these years, everything is crap. I got to tell you, I would have been soooo popular with the grunge look!



Dont you wish you were a 90's teen?

i was a 90s kid.



Dont you wish you were a 90's teen?

yes i was



Dont you wish you were a 90's teen?

no



Dont you wish you were a 90's teen?

i was a90's kid



but i still LOVED NSYNC haha



lol i was 8 in 2000 too



but im glad i was a 90s kid, OMG i miss those old nickelodeon shows SOOO bad!



Dont you wish you were a 90's teen?

I am a 90's kid



Does that count?



I was born in '92



Dont you wish you were a 90's teen?

I lived it! I was class of 1993



Dont you wish you were a 90's teen?

I WAS a 90's teen and trust me it wasnt all that great...or at least the parts that I can remember from my drug haze werent



Dont you wish you were a 90's teen?

No way...the 70s were much better!*



Dont you wish you were a 90's teen?

hhaha i was a a teen in the 90's. Nickalodian used to be so much better than it was today. "Are You Afraid Of The Dark?" the ORIGINAL "All That", "Keenan and Kel" even playing pogs!!



It was a good time =)



Dont you wish you were a 90's teen?

Hon embrace the time your in and bring a little of what you like about the 90's into it



Dont you wish you were a 90's teen?

I was born in the 80s, so I was a 90s kid. I was 13 by 1999. Aside from popular culture, the nineties sucked for me.



Dont you wish you were a 90's teen?

i was a teen in the 90's



Dont you wish you were a 90's teen?

I was



Dont you wish you were a 90's teen?

I was 14 in 1997, %26amp; I did like 90's fashion %26amp; music.



Dont you wish you were a 90's teen?

I was! And it wasn't that great... The 80s were much better.



Dont you wish you were a 90's teen?

hmm it would be fun but i'm a teen right now. If I was a teen then I would be older right now which would suck. :]



Dont you wish you were a 90's teen?

I was a 90s teen and you didn't miss to much I wish I could have been a 70s teen.



Dont you wish you were a 90's teen?

u know relly i wish i want to be a teen in the 80s



Dont you wish you were a 90's teen?

I feel you man, I'd like to have been a teen around the mid 80's to early 90's, I'd love to get a pair of those nike trainers with the big tongue, like the ones you see in back to the future.



Dont you wish you were a 90's teen?

I was. Wasn't that great.



Dont you wish you were a 90's teen?

No...sorry babe! I was a teen of the 80s and it was the best decade EVER! You just don't know what you missed out on! It was totally awesome!!! =D



Dont you wish you were a 90's teen?

I wanna be a teen in the '80s, but I'm too young...*sighs* I'm 14...



Xoxo~



Dont you wish you were a 90's teen?

I wish i was a teen in the 80's!!! But i was 9 by 2000 lol i dont remember the 90's!!



Dont you wish you were a 90's teen?

Oh dude I was a teen in the nineties and IT WAS NOT FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++