Thursday, June 17, 2010

I need help with this song??? I need the artist and song name!!!PLease!!!?

The was release no more then 5 months ago. The film clip is with the whole band of about 4/5 boys and it's all dark and the vocalist has curly fro type hair and is wearing red long johns. And has a sort of high pitched/normal voice and is standing up in the whole film clip. The chorus has the words "lay me dooown!!" and it also has a girl in the film clip and she's in a car/taxi and the song i think is singing about her in a different way. And i really need to know what it is and the boys singing it are young and they are not girls. The song is classified under "emo" music.



And that's all i really know and if you know it or can find it thankyou so much. I just need the title and the band/artist who sings it.



Please help me!!!!!.



I need help with this song??? I need the artist and song name!!!PLease!!!?

Band: Alice in Videoland



Song: Lay Me Down

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++