Sunday, June 20, 2010

Help with findin a band/song!?

I don't remember much so please bare with me. I'll just list off all the things that I know.



- The band is fronted by a chick, don't know if it's actually band, but chick singing.



- I saw her on one of the late night shows this week or last week, I forget. I remember that she was wearing a turquoise shirt, had medium length hair.



- The music was kind of punky/rocky, she had a good voice and actually sang.



- I've heard the song a few times on the radio, so it must be well known.



Ahh, I really wish I knew more. Someone help!



Help with findin a band/song!?

I'm just going to take a huge guess and say.. Paramore? I don't watch late night shows, but the other descriptions seem to match. Medium orange/red hair? Their song Misery Business is pretty popular. So you can try searching that.



Sorry if my guess is not the right one. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++