Sunday, June 20, 2010

MY Chemical Romance. Why do YOU like them ?

They are a great band. some ppl think there emo but seriously there not. so like what's ya'lls fav songs and why do U like the band? my favorite song is Famous Last Words. well that's pretty much it for now



p.s. which did u like better blonde or Black hair lol i just want to know



MY Chemical Romance. Why do YOU like them ?

my favorite song by my chem is either early sunsets over monroville or thank you for the venom. y do i love them? wuts not 2 love? after actually listenin 2 their lyrics n how heartfelt they r ull c y. on top of that meeting them is a blast they r the most down 2 earth guys ive ever met and they really kno how 2 interact wit thier fans. they have a gr8 concept behind each n every record n song n r tyin 2 stop the violence. they put out a gr8 message 2 kids , they dont want us 2 hurt ourselves in ne way of drink or do drugs they kno where it leads n they r tryin 2 save us.bein a fan n watchin them grow has tought me alot they arent afraid 2 b themselves or take risks. they r the gr8est band 4 all these reasons n so many more. but id b her 4ever.



MY Chemical Romance. Why do YOU like them ?

i don't.



they're emo.



avril's better.



MY Chemical Romance. Why do YOU like them ?

I like Famous Last Words as well. They're just all together great. I luv the lyrics



MY Chemical Romance. Why do YOU like them ?

I dont. And i dont know why people like them



MY Chemical Romance. Why do YOU like them ?

i like the black parade song



i like them bc they look like cool people and their songs are really cool and they arent impersonators



i like the black hair better



MY Chemical Romance. Why do YOU like them ?

I don't like them.



I like their old stuf better.



now they're just whack.



MY Chemical Romance. Why do YOU like them ?

I don't, toodles!



MY Chemical Romance. Why do YOU like them ?

They're kinda crappy. All that Emo music is. and it depends how you look on the hair thing.



MY Chemical Romance. Why do YOU like them ?

I dont but not because they are emo since I dont know what the hell emo is. I just think they suck.



MY Chemical Romance. Why do YOU like them ?

he's better blonde. he looks kinda cleaner :)



MY Chemical Romance. Why do YOU like them ?

There music is filled with such emotion and power that when you listen to them you really feel connected to the songs and i think thats what rock these days is missing



and black hair is so much better



MY Chemical Romance. Why do YOU like them ?

i like the blond hair and i luvvvvvvvv the song helana



MY Chemical Romance. Why do YOU like them ?

i don't like them, but he looks like the girl from the cranberries with blonde hair, and he looks like michael jackson with black so either way, i think he should be bald and he'd look like billy corgan.



MY Chemical Romance. Why do YOU like them ?

i don't they suck just like panic at the disco and fall out boy



MY Chemical Romance. Why do YOU like them ?

They are pretty good. I liked Helena the most and famous last words is a pretty good song too. I like the blonde hair better also. I really didn't like the black hair.



MY Chemical Romance. Why do YOU like them ?

I dont, i think they are whiny little boys who should crawl back up their @rses and stay there forever.



and its always the people who say they arenmt emo that are...



MY Chemical Romance. Why do YOU like them ?

Love them, coz they're great, and my fav song is Helena ... I think it's the best so far.



MY Chemical Romance. Why do YOU like them ?

I'm not OK, its f-cking amazing



MY Chemical Romance. Why do YOU like them ?

i dont know that i like them that much.



but he is like way way way hotter with blonde hair. definetly blonde. definetly.



MY Chemical Romance. Why do YOU like them ?

no mcr here they suck just like panic and the red jumpsuit whatevers



MY Chemical Romance. Why do YOU like them ?

personally, i used to really like them



but now, ive discovered bands that are so much more real, and much less produced and pop-y



theyre not emo, theyre wanna-be emo



they have people that write songs for them that don't mean anything, makeup artists, people to dress them and endorsers



in my opinion, they are just another conformist shallow exploited band



no matter what anyone says, i really dont feel any emotion except boredom when listening to them



MY Chemical Romance. Why do YOU like them ?

I like them because they make good music. My favorite song is welcome to the black parade. I like blonde hair better.



MY Chemical Romance. Why do YOU like them ?

My favorite is Helena.



I don't think they are emo.



I like them because they know how to please mostly everyone.



I like Gerard's hair shaggy and black.



MY Chemical Romance. Why do YOU like them ?

I don't really have a favorite song right now, but I have been listening to "Cemetary Drive", "Mama", and "Teenagers" a lot lately.



I love My Chemical Romance because they aren't a judgemental band. They understand what it is like to be unaccepted, and wanting revenge. I like them because I always feel like I belong to something when I am listening to their music. :)



I also am obsessed with the lyrics, and the guitar (lead, bass, and rythym), drums, voice, and piano are AMAZING!!! :)



Ummmm........ both. He is drop dead sexy either way. :)



MY Chemical Romance. Why do YOU like them ?

i love mcr, and so many of their songs; helena, teenagers, famous last words, im not okay, mama, disenchanted, ghost of you, sharpest lives and so many others. i like the black hair better. i don;t care what other people say about them, everyone can have their opinions but i love them



MY Chemical Romance. Why do YOU like them ?

I absolutely love them! They're music is just so touching to me. They write their songs because they want to touch people's souls, and they really do! My favorite song has to be Mama. I don't know why, I just love that song. But I love all of their songs, really. Defiantly black hair.



MY Chemical Romance. Why do YOU like them ?

I don't like them that much. I like about four songs from them but thats about it tho. I have seen them live, and they were not that good. But, I must say he looks a lot better with black hair.



Thanks! ^%26gt;^



MY Chemical Romance. Why do YOU like them ?

my chemical romance is one of my favorite bands. my fovorite song is welcome to the black parade. I like the lyrics. black hair is better



MY Chemical Romance. Why do YOU like them ?

Umm whats your definition of emo. By most standards theyy are because there music usually has to do with sad stuff and real human emotions. I liked there first two albums better, they were more creative, especially the first.



MY Chemical Romance. Why do YOU like them ?

Their sound,



the meanings of their songs.,



Their look.



The way they have so much energy during live performances.



If you don't like them now.. listen to a few of their songs.. find the lyrics.. and take in what it all means.



Just because their songs are meaningful and to some teens theraputic in hectic times..



does not mean



They're Emo.



MY Chemical Romance. Why do YOU like them ?

no, thanks for the points

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++