Sunday, June 20, 2010

Is this cheating?

ok my boyfriend filled out a survey for his "friend" and this is what he said...Should I feel threatned? should I leave him? Name:RJ



Age:14



Location:Wisconsin



Height:5'9''



Hair (color and style):brown and normal



Eyes:blue



Piercings/tattoos:i wish i could get my dick peirced



OTHER:



1. Where would we go on dates?if you wished



2. Who are three of your favorite bands/artists?Manson, slipknot,rob zombie and Mudvayne



3. Do you drink/smoke??smoke but im trying to quit



4. Do you like the beach?kind of



5. If so...would you go with me late at night? only with you



6. Do you like movies?yep



7. If so would you stay up and watch them with me all night?of cours i would



8. If you were to take me out to a movie would we watch the movie?YEP!



9. If not what would we be doing?



10. Do you play an instrument?NO



11. If so...what?



12. Would you call me right after we saw each other to make sure I made it home alright? YESYESYES!!!



13. How would you rate your hugs from 1-10?



Is this cheating?

Hmmm, thats debatable.



Ask him about what it means...



Is this cheating?

I don't see ANY problems with ANY of those questions.



STOP overreacting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



--adrian Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++