Sunday, June 20, 2010

Does he like me?? BEST ANSWER= 10 POINTS!!!!?

There's this guy i really like, and he just broke up with his girlfriend. today he gave me 2 hugs, he's my best guy friend, and we sit together on the bus almost every day. He likes to tease me and make fun of me, and poke my side. We always make each other laugh, and hang out whenever we can [not like at houses cuz my mom won't let me], but he's asked me to come to his house. once we were at a band concert and he was like, "whoa, you're wearing nice shoes, and tights, and a skirt!" sometimes he playfully insults me (i.e. saying my hair is greasy when he knows that it's wet from my shower) and sometimes he says things like the example above. we've had 2 deep religious conversations. sometimes he does really nice things for me like helping me find my way around somewhere and rehearsing lines with me for play auditions. Well, i'm wondering if i should ask him out, or just wait, because valentine's day is coming up, the perfect time. please help!!! ;) thank you in advance.



Does he like me?? BEST ANSWER= 10 POINTS!!!!?

Where does this guy live i want a piece of him,



Only kidding he sounds lovely though. I think you should tell hI'm sounds like he likes you. Just be careful it does not wreck what you have now. But i think you should tell him im sure the reply you get will be good. But if it is not what you want to hear then im sure he will tell you in a nice way sounds to me like the lad aint got a bad bone in his body.



Go for it girl xx



Does he like me?? BEST ANSWER= 10 POINTS!!!!?

go for it! it's better than not doing anything. sitting there and wondering about it sucks. good luck!



Does he like me?? BEST ANSWER= 10 POINTS!!!!?

DO IT



i bet he'll say yes.



Sounds like he fancies you



Does he like me?? BEST ANSWER= 10 POINTS!!!!?

i think he likes you....... as a friend! although i don't know the whole situation so i could be wrong..... but i have a friend who is a flirt..... which is why i thought he liked me...ends up he doesn't like me like that..... just as a friend.....so if you're sure he likes you then go for it...... otherwise wait.....



Does he like me?? BEST ANSWER= 10 POINTS!!!!?

yes he likes u he just needs the courage to ask u out but u have to find the courage to ask him out if he doesn't ask you first trust me he has a major crush



Does he like me?? BEST ANSWER= 10 POINTS!!!!?

go for it



Does he like me?? BEST ANSWER= 10 POINTS!!!!?

go for it, he probably likes you too!



Does he like me?? BEST ANSWER= 10 POINTS!!!!?

I think you should TOTALLY go for it!! he seems like a really nice guy. I'm kinda in the same position right now and my guy sounds exactly like ur guy, (uh-oh) lol jk, and I'm going for it so I think you should do the same thing. there's a time and a place for everything and I think you found ur time.



Does he like me?? BEST ANSWER= 10 POINTS!!!!?

OMG, girlfriend! YOU TWO GOT IT BAD! Seriously ask him out. It seems like you two are meant for each other. It's obvious he likes you. The same thing happened to my parents, and look at them now: been happily married for 17 years. Now, I'm not saying you should marry him; just ask him out, and if he says yes, just take things from there. Who knows? Maybe he broke up with his girlfriend 'cause he wants to be with you, but is too chicken to ask you out. Do it first. Good luck!



Does he like me?? BEST ANSWER= 10 POINTS!!!!?

閳绢櫃igns he likes you!!!閳?



閳?He can't look you in the eye and stutters when he talks to you.



閳?He makes a point of sitting next to you in maths class and oh-so-accidentally allows his leg to brush against yours underneath the table.



閳?He's blushing when his leg brushes against yours.



閳?He ignores you when his mates are around. But don't take it personally, it's because he doesn't want to let them know he likes you.



閳?He's always cracking lame jokes, just to make you laugh.



閳?He wears that lush green top that matches his eyes when he knows he'll be seeing you. When you compliment him, he shrugs and says 'What? This old thing?'



閳?He asks for your number and texts/calls when he says he will.



閳?He shares his iPod earphones with you 閳?And lets you skip Green Day to get to the mushy stuff he's secretly downloaded just for you...



閳?He listens to what you have to say and isn't checking out other girls over your shoulder as you talk.



閳?Look into his eyes. If his pupils are widening, he's definitely keen. Scientific fact!



閳?He takes the mickey out of you or tries to wind you up. He's craving your attention - whatever it takes.



閳绢櫒ody language閳?br> 閳ヮ敭e touches he belt or jean pockets.



閳ヮ敭e stands with his legs apart.



閳ヮ敭e stands or sits with his toes pointed towards each other.



閳ヮ敭e holds a long piercing gaze.



閳ヮ敭e tilts his head slightly to the side when your eyes meet.



閳ヮ敭e positions his chest and shoulders towards you, even though he may be looking at something else



Does he like me?? BEST ANSWER= 10 POINTS!!!!?

aww this is a very sweet question i enjoyed reading it



i wish i had someone like that in my life %26lt;3



i think he likes you, and hes playing hard to get by teasing you



you should defenitly ask him out :D



it would be so romantic on valentines day



best of luck :]



and happy v-day !!



Does he like me?? BEST ANSWER= 10 POINTS!!!!?

The thing is that he sees you as a really good close friend and thats how close friends act, trust me I have been in the same position before. I would give him a weak to fully get over his girlfriend. If you really like him start asking him to hang out and when you do just don't hang out anywhere start to do things that are a little romantic and start to hint at things and you should flirt a little and give space. When flirting look into is eyes and smile while giving off a warm glow, lightly touch or rub his arm or thigh this will seem different to instead of a friendly hit or punch.



Good Luck :)



Does he like me?? BEST ANSWER= 10 POINTS!!!!?

Oh i really couldn't tell if he likes u the way u want, but from all the infos u have written i think he only cares for u as a friend as u have said he's your bestfriend..But i could be wrong too..I think the best thing to know if he really likes u is to wait for him to ask you out for the Valentines day..If he do, then that means he likes u too maybe more than just friends. Some guys are afraid to show their real feelings because they dont wanna mess up with the friendship or they're afraid that u dont feel the same way..If i were you, i would just wait. Good things happen to those who wait you know ;) Best of luck for u!



Does he like me?? BEST ANSWER= 10 POINTS!!!!?

GO FOR IT!!!



if you dont you will spend forever not knowing what he might've said... try it the worst that can happen is him saying no, but he will know you like him and will plant the idea in his head to like you back... your frienship might be strained but after a while it will go back to normal... he will most likely say yes by his actions it sounds like he likes you...



good luck!!!



i wish the best for you!!!



Does he like me?? BEST ANSWER= 10 POINTS!!!!?

Go all out. I'm a guy and saying from experience he kinda liking you. But ya try it if not maybe try later on.



Does he like me?? BEST ANSWER= 10 POINTS!!!!?

it sounds like he really likes you. You should ask him out.



Does he like me?? BEST ANSWER= 10 POINTS!!!!?

I say to go for it. It seems that he really likes you and if you two can have fun with each other and also have serious moments (the religious conversations) then you should go for it.



Does he like me?? BEST ANSWER= 10 POINTS!!!!?

sounds like you have nothing to lose and everything to gain



even if he doesn't like you (but im POSITIVE he does from what you have said) he seems like a great guy =D



i highly recommend saying somthing to let him know u like him more than a friend or asking him out.



Does he like me?? BEST ANSWER= 10 POINTS!!!!?

ask him out



Does he like me?? BEST ANSWER= 10 POINTS!!!!?

ask him out. Its Valentines day.



Does he like me?? BEST ANSWER= 10 POINTS!!!!?

If he is what tickles your fancy?, go for it. But one key element to your question is of concern to me...the fact he's just broken up with another. Have you considered this could be a rebound?. Very serious warning bells should always sound in this particular situation. Be careful hey.



Best of luck to you.



Does he like me?? BEST ANSWER= 10 POINTS!!!!?

i think he actually likes u so just go for it don't be scared



Does he like me?? BEST ANSWER= 10 POINTS!!!!?

you rock sugar pie



Does he like me?? BEST ANSWER= 10 POINTS!!!!?

Dont move to fast or you'll possibly lose a good friend. He JUST broke up with a gf, thats not a reason to move in a few days later. Let him get over that, and just stay by and give him attention and maybe he'll notice youre more. If you want to give him something for vday, make it candy or something. nothing sappy or too romantic, cause that would probably be a turn off him breaking it off w/someone so soon. stepping out a little is good, just dont go overboard to quickly.



Does he like me?? BEST ANSWER= 10 POINTS!!!!?

i think he has feelings for you. but he's probably don't got the courage to ask you out coz you guyz are friends...and he's probably thinking that if he ask you out, you might get offended or something or youll feel awkward...so do the first move...theres nothing wrong with that...good luck



Does he like me?? BEST ANSWER= 10 POINTS!!!!?

Ask him out. there's nothing u can lose. u seem really close. and you sound like you;ll be a perfect pair.



Does he like me?? BEST ANSWER= 10 POINTS!!!!?

Ask him out. It sounds ike he already likes you, at least as a friend. The worst thing you can do is nothing...



If you want, keep it casual and let him set the pace. Ask him out for dinner or something, or ask him to a movie this weekend, and see what he says.It can either be a friend thing or a date, depending on how he feels.



Try flirting a little bit extra too, and see how he takes it.



Does he like me?? BEST ANSWER= 10 POINTS!!!!?

Tomorrow ask him if he will be your valentine.. its not asking him out and its not as serious and if he sais yes then shortly after ask if he would like to see a movie or something!



Does he like me?? BEST ANSWER= 10 POINTS!!!!?

go for it! those R definite flirt signs! if you take too long to catch cupids arrow then someone else might. good luck!



Does he like me?? BEST ANSWER= 10 POINTS!!!!?

good chance after he got over his ex. however as of now, he's seeing u as more like a sister only.



Does he like me?? BEST ANSWER= 10 POINTS!!!!?

dont ask him...that is the worst thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++