Sunday, June 20, 2010

I need help with a rock look. help me please.?

i have a band but i need a good look.i will tell u what im thinking about then u can tell me if its a good idea or not. then u can tell me whats a good look.



O.K im thinking about a grey wife beater (a-shirt), black baggy jeans, getting crazy on stage, long shaggy hair.



i am looking for a hard rock yet red hot chili peppers style with the look of audioslave's singer and spirit of red hot chili peppers and avenged sevenfold.



I need help with a rock look. help me please.?

EWwww,,,,you're trying too hard. Just wear what you like and feel comfortable in. And, if you want some style, check out thrift stores for some unique finds. Forget about the typical rock look...it's boring!



I need help with a rock look. help me please.?

yeah u sound hot!



I need help with a rock look. help me please.?

Dude if you really want their looks you need to study their appearance. No one will truly capture Anthony Kedis' look. He's like major hot! LOL



I need help with a rock look. help me please.?

you need to have you own unique look



not a chili peppers wanna be



I need help with a rock look. help me please.?

Just be yourself.



I need help with a rock look. help me please.?

Tips: dye your hair red and gray. Piercings in the eye brow and tatoos in the arms. riped jeans and tie shirts.



Try this and let me know...if it works...



I need help with a rock look. help me please.?

What are you????? a musician or a model???!!!! F.A.G.



Why don't you just be yourself.....nevermind, even that would just plain suck.



NO! I got it!!!!!



Think: Donald Trump combover. Tight girl jeans....expensive ones. Your lil' siters baby tee. Runny eyeliner.Fishnets on your arms. Temporary tattoos. Pouty lips.



There ya' go!! you're all set. You're gonna be a star!! You have a style nobody else has!! LOL



I need help with a rock look. help me please.?

what are you in a boyband? Just be yourself. Don't try to copy anyone. Wear your favorite t-shirt and your best pair of jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++