Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hi my name is Sumer I really need you HELP!!!!!?

Hi my name is Sumer I was in my new school one month ago and something happened there is a kid named Libbi Bellairs I sit across from here me and Michael Parmally always stay away from her because she pick her nose and eats it and I sit next to her in band I am playing the flute she is playing the flute she always chews her flute! I really don't like her And she chews paper and never brushes her teeth and brush her hair! PLEASE HELP! I NEED HER TO STOP THAT! So give me a way to tell her to stop it! :(



Hi my name is Sumer I really need you HELP!!!!!?

What does this have to do with cats? As far as what to do about this girl, talk to the teacher about her hygiene (they can set up a parent-teacher conference about it) and having your seat moved.



Hi my name is Sumer I really need you HELP!!!!!?

First off remember to be polite when talking to her about this, otherwise she will tune you out completely.



For the chewing on the flute thing, you can gently remind her that it is a very expensive instrument and that is a good way to ruin it.



When she's picking her nose, try offering her a tissue, it may be nothing more than a nervous habit that she's unaware of. Same thing with the paper.



Instead of focusing on how much you don't like her, focus on her good points. It could be that once you get to know her better she won't seem that bad at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++