Thursday, June 17, 2010

Desperate for Outfit. Please help?

I have a band concert coming up and i need a new formal outfit. I have blonde hair, pale skin and green eyes. My body type is pretty slim, I'm about 5'7 and 105 pounds. Also I'm 14 so nothing too old, and its for a school function so it has to be relatively PG haha. If you could make me an outfit I would appreciate it SOO much. Thanks!



Desperate for Outfit. Please help?

With your body, im pretty sure anything would look great on you. But if youre really in need of a new outfit, i suggest going to forever21 to look at the dresses there.



BUT



forever21 is relatively espensive, so even though this may sound stupid, go to kohls (www.kohls.com) and you'll find a lot of hotttt dresses there for your concert. and the prices are way too good to be true!



Desperate for Outfit. Please help?

Well...If your in a band concert i would suggest simple but elegant... you should try forever21...they have sections of different colors and I think you will find what you like



Desperate for Outfit. Please help?

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=36176...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++