Thursday, June 17, 2010

My friend is such a copycat!?

i told her to stop. but EVERYTHING i do she copies! We all made a promise that we come up w/ our own stuff but she COPIES EVERYTIME! EVERYONE notices it and its driving me nuts!



some:



when ibbring out my comb and comb my hair, she does that as soon as i do it



2. i bought a vintage bag. and a few days later she bought a vintage bag!



3. my ideal stuff is always wearing hats... and hers is wearing bracelets. when we went out together, we were wearing identical hats! (and i acted all WTF but she seems to NOT care!)



4. my eyeshadow is blue all the time and hers is white... the next week, hers is blue!



5. i joined a club in school and she's in a different club... next thing i know she's in my club and she stopped going to her other club!



6. she copied the way i dress, smile, talk and even laugh!



7. she copies my hairstyle ALL THE TIME



8. when i like something (example: an artist, band, actress , actor) she tells me she likes that too when she doesnt even know them!



--- theres LOTS MORE! %26gt;:



My friend is such a copycat!?

|get over it, too much drama



stop hanging with her if it's a problem



My friend is such a copycat!?

OMG, my friend is the same way. She's the kind of person we'd call a poser. They are SO ANNOYING, RIGHT!!??!!



My friend is such a copycat!?

i no how annoying it is but believe me, u shud take it as a compliment, she obviously thinks ur so cool, and wants 2 b just like u. Although, she should try to be her own person. Just quietly tell her uve noticed that lately she's been doin alot of things u have, and its gettin quite irratating. hopefully she'll stop if shes a true m8.



My friend is such a copycat!?

Try not to make such a big deal about it and maybe she'll stop. Or if you do make a big deal about it, make it like you're the trendsetter with big ideas and plans and it ain't happenin' unless you set it that way. Maybe she'll try to find her own identity and leave you alone...just remember that copying is the highest form of flattery.



My friend is such a copycat!?

Chamma says , that girl is freaky (slap her) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++