Thursday, June 17, 2010

Who has heard of Demun Jones?

I was wondering if you have heard of Demun Jones. He's my daddy's first cousin and he's my second cousin and a upcoming artist. He has brown hair and brown eyes. His real name is David Jones and he's from Gray, GA. He's in a band called Rehab. He sings Southern Rock, Hip-hop and something else mixed together. He sounds good, but that's not my kind of music. :) I'm a country girl. Well, if you've heard of him tell me, if you've heard him sing or any of his music, tell me what you think about him. You can see his Myspace at www.myspace.com/demunjones. You can see a few pictures of him and listen to some of his songs. The song that I LOVE the most is Warm Wind! You can see my other second cousin (Lee Jones) myspace at www.myspace.com/tallassleejones Well tell me what you think and if you like his music or not.



Who has heard of Demun Jones?

No I Haven't



Who has heard of Demun Jones?

Demun Jones?

1 comment:

  1. Shake what cha got let me see a lil more......Demun Jones... Buck it like a Bronco!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
c++