Sunday, June 20, 2010

Help!!! Help!!!!!!!!?

Hi,



I have curly long hair and I have a huge problem in my hands.



I had my roots dyed light brown on Friday and on Tuesday I wen to a Salon to get highlights done.



Well, it turns out the idiot hair stylist that did my hair "screw" my hair. My "highlights" are WHITE. My hair when wet is rubbery-stringy like extremely fragile. If I pull my "highlighted hair" it breaks into pieces, it bounced back like a rubber band.



What can I do??? Can I try reconstructing it? or will it FALL OFF???=(!! I heard Phyto PhytoCitrus reconstructive product is extremly good. HELP PLEASE??!!!



Help!!! Help!!!!!!!!?

Been there!! You got fried. Do not color or highlight again for at least 8 weeks. Sorry, but you'll just have to live with the color. It won't all fall off but it will break. Here's what I did:



1. Apply Burt's Bees Avocado Hair Treatment on damp hair. Wrap it up in a warm towel for 15 minutes.



2. Wash with a good salon shampoo just for colored/damaged hair



3. Follow with a deep conditioner



4. After showering, apply a leave in conditioner. Allow your hair to air dry.



5. Only wash your hair every other day



6. Do not use styling tools



This will help. After about 3-4 weeks of this, get a trim to help manage the split/broken ends. Then continue the treatment for another 3-4 weeks.



I'm so sorry, I know this is devastating. But it will grow back!



Help!!! Help!!!!!!!!?

Call 911 fast!



Help!!! Help!!!!!!!!?

All you can do is this. Do not put any more chemicals on your hair to try and fix it. GO to a hairstylist and have them cut out the highlights. Hair once it has been badly damaged cannot be repaired. [contrary to what commercials try and sell you.]



Help!!! Help!!!!!!!!?

it happened to me once or twice... lol



just buy a very good treatment for damaged hair - do not wash it everyday....



No more chemicals!!!



or just go to the salon and show the manager what happened to your hair.... I'm sure they'll put the treatment for free! of course you have the rights to get it!



Help!!! Help!!!!!!!!?

Garner Fructicos (sp) products are good. But visit this site, don't let the name scare you blackhairmedia.com. they may have some answers for you. They deal with hair problems, breaking, growing and healthy hair. The ladies on this board has done their research.



Help!!! Help!!!!!!!!?

Get the reconstructor treatment done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++