Sunday, June 20, 2010

How to ask a girl to be more than friends?

I am a freshmen in HS, and I have a girl that I sit next to in my band class that I REALLY like! We always joke around and make each other laugh. She always pats me on the head (I spike my hair), and I always poke her in the side with my flute or hand. I don't know if she likes me back or not, but I really like her, and I am TERRIFIED of asking her out. I'm considering a note, or having one of my friends do it for me. I don't know exactly what to say or how to say it, and I need major advice.



Also, she says that she's moving to another part of the state, and I'm not sure if it's really going to happen. She has said this about 5 or 6 times in the past, and for the last 3 or 4 she said that it's for sure. Could this be problematic?



We already are really good friends



How to ask a girl to be more than friends?

Let me tell you a 100% true story.. I asked out a girl in front of the entire cafateria, and I didnt feel one bit of shyness or scared... I am not even jokeing.. and its not becuase i am brave or confident, but its cause it was a bet.. See, because i wasnt excepting anything from her, I just did it.. thtats what you have to do... Dont expect her to say yes. and all this happy ending of love, think of asking her out as a bet, doing it just for fun.. act as if you dont like her,,, trust me that works, 100% ... now i suggesst you do it your self.. and as simple as saying, do you want to go out with me? and after that, let things flow, make sure your alone, and relax........ good luck



How to ask a girl to be more than friends?

It sounds like she likes you. But is being friends enough. I really like this girl at work, but i am heavily considering friendship. It could be as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++