Sunday, June 20, 2010

Who sang Happy Christmas (War Is Over)?

I know the original people to do that song was Yoko Ono and John Lennon, but there was also lots of remakes of it. I have been trying to remember the one that I liked the most but I cannot seem to for the life of me. Ironic that I liked it the most and cant even remember who sang it.



The music video that I saw either last year or two years ago had a rock band that was sort of gothy type. Uh...The lead singer had straight black shoulder length hair. Kind of cute. Button nose. Umm...Kind of looked like the lead singer from My Chemical Romance but I really don't think that one is it. Uh...the music video had the band set up like it would normally be set up when performing and it started snowing...Thats all i can really remember, if anyone can help out i will be forever grateful because it has been bugging me for weeks



Who sang Happy Christmas (War Is Over)?

This has been covered by The Alarm, The Cranes, The December People, and Melissa Etheridge (in a medley with "Give Peace a Chance"). Australian artist Delta Goodrem covered this in 2003. She received special permission from Yoko Ono to record the song. This was also covered by a group called Street Drum Corps. Bert McCracken, the frontman for rock band The Used, supplied vocals for their cover. It appears on the album Taste Of Christmas, released in the winter of 2005.



Who sang Happy Christmas (War Is Over)?

John Lennon

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++