Sunday, November 22, 2009

I need help figuring out a song!?

There's a song that can't remember the title or singer, but i remember the musici video. It's by a rock band. In the video the singer has long poofy hair and is wearing a wear white outfit. There's one part in the video where there's large tentacles or an octupus (haha a little strange). but it's a good song! please help!



I need help figuring out a song!?

"i believe in a thing called love" by THE DARKNESS, an English rock band.



AWESOME VID!!



I love the high notes that Justin Hawkins hits. My favorite part of the video is when the purple fuzzy thing hugs him on the spaceship.



Also, that song was featured in "The girl next door" movie. Or maybe it was just in the ad for the movie. not sure.



I need help figuring out a song!?

The darkness - I beleive in a thing called love!



I need help figuring out a song!?

The Darkness



I believe in a thing called love



....best song ever....



the darkness is a rock band.... and the video for the song is on a space ship that gets attacked by a giant octopus type thing... so check that out

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++