Sunday, November 29, 2009

(survey)Bleh. I am really alone?

Do you like any of these things (tell me, I feel alone)



.Porcupine Tree



.Milk Inc



.The Kooks



.Scissor Sisters



.Mika



.Clone High



.Mango Lassi



.Hummus



.The totally awesome thing called Afro ken



. Traveling to Iceland



. Red Hair dye



.The Ricky Gervais show



. Chronic cases of randomitis



. being a liberal platypus



. Snorkeling in St Thomas



. Photobucket



. Sophie Ellis Bextor



. Jodi Picoult books



. The band CSS



. Saying 'hello' in languages you aren't fluent in



. Watching bollywood movies



. Using those gnome things they have at Urban Outfitters that make your voice all squeaky



. Taking pictures of people and animals looking out a window in black and white



I feel alone so yeah. I need to know.



(survey)Bleh. I am really alone?

You are a bit of a tripper, The Kooks- Naive, love it; Scissor sisters are so gay; Mika is slightly gay but not so bad; I love being random-you are random; Sophie Ellis is so good; Isn't it weird we can say hello in like 20 languages we don't even know; The rest you are on your own with mate. Don't be lonely hey, have a cone!



(survey)Bleh. I am really alone?

I like taking pictures of people in black and white... everything else though, you are on your own....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++