Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Is it ok to wear a tiara?

to wear a head band or some sort of tiara even thought i have a veil? every one is telling me its one or the other.. i have short hair and i think it will be a great way to dress my hair up a bit for my big day... is it ok? or is there really a rule that it has to be one or the other... plus i am only wearing my veil for the ceremony



Is it ok to wear a tiara?

Yes, it's fine to wear a small tiara with a veil - I wore one - the fingertip-length veil was attached to the tiara. I had short hair, and the tiara and veil get put on a little behind the middle of one's head. I wore my veil back. I wanted to avoid the 'beauty pageant' look!



However, I don't like the look of the headband near the front of the head and then the veil at the back. But that's a personal thing --



Is it ok to wear a tiara?

Sure it's OK.



Is it ok to wear a tiara?

Try one on with your dress and veil and see if it looks like too much. It depends on your dress. I bought a really pretty headband with pearls and crystals on it and i'm wearing it with my veil.. I tried them both on the other day.. looks great! A tiara might be a bit much if the dress is heavily beaded, I got a tiara for the flower girl.. she looks so cute!



EDIT: Both of the headbands in those pictures would be perfect.. they'll be very pretty with that dress!



Is it ok to wear a tiara?

yes



Is it ok to wear a tiara?

i think that'd be cute but only a small tiara



*Your dress is gorgeous by the way



Is it ok to wear a tiara?

I JUST went to try on bridal gowns (yesterday) and the consultant helping me put a tiara on me and one of those veils that go in the back (you know, the ones that go with up-dos). I thought it looked good, and apparently it's in fashion.



Is it ok to wear a tiara?

That's the only thing I've really seen lately- wearing both the tiara, and the veil.



Is it ok to wear a tiara?

OHH yeah I think its fine my mom did this too. She has short hair where she can only fix it one way and she used her tiara thing (more like the head-band tiara) and a veil and it looked fine. I am doing the same and I have medium hair. But im not doing the veil thats in the face. Just the back veil.



Try the second head-band its a little more fancier and will stand out a little more. Also look at Micheals or Hobby Lobby if you have those even Walmart and Target for headbands and tiaras they are a lot cheaper!! I got 2 from Hobby Lobby cause I couldnt deside and they look exactly like the one I was going to buy from Davids Bridal and I paid like $30 for btoh of them!



Is it ok to wear a tiara?

Nope, I did it...I just had my veil pinned on he underside of my hair (up do) rather than on top, like in the second tiara picture...it looks a lot like my tiara too.



Is it ok to wear a tiara?

Absolutely! When you go to the reception, you'll want to take your veil off (when ppl hug you it will just pull every time), and you'll need something to draw attention to your face!



Is it ok to wear a tiara?

Love your dress!! It looks like the model has a tiara with a veil on and it looks great! Go for it as long as it's small and simple!



Good Luck!



Is it ok to wear a tiara?

A lot of brides that I have seen lately have had a tiara and a veil on, I think it can look quite nice. If thats what you want to wear, of course it's ok!



Is it ok to wear a tiara?

Of course it's okay. My sister did to help hold her veil but also as a fashion accessory and it looked fabulous!



Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++