Sunday, November 29, 2009

[4 guyz only] would u go out with me?

16,ok im a total rocker,lead singer of a band,i love cars,love sports,i love to design my own clothes.i have sarcastic humor,im not fatbut not supper skinny,more muscular,black hair,blue eyez with reen around the pupil.am i ugly or is it my approach or WHT?!



[4 guyz only] would u go out with me?

I am sure you have heard the expressions, "There are a Million fish in the sea, you just need the right fishing rod." or even,"There is someone out there for everyone?" Well I for one believe this is true. When i was 16 I hit a dating drought. I didn't find another girlfriend until I was 20! Take your time and enjoy your young years. In a few years you will have a fill time job, with responsabilities up to your neck, and a Boyfriend is the last thing you will need, but then thats when you usually get one.



I am sure anyone would go out with you, but your looks are not everything. Personality is what pulled me to my current girlfriend who I would love to marry one day. Stay true to who you are, keep those interests that interest you the most, don't try to be someone you think guys will like.



[4 guyz only] would u go out with me?

You sound like a tomboy or a lesbean.



[4 guyz only] would u go out with me?

hey im 16 2 u sound ok a picture would help though



[4 guyz only] would u go out with me?

well, from reading your discription you sound like pretty nice girl. so i really think it's the way you approach 'cause there's someone out there for everyone. don't feel bad just be yourself. good luck



[4 guyz only] would u go out with me?

mmmmm cute!!!! I'd go out with you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++