Friday, November 27, 2009

My hairstyle?

Ok, here is it..



I have medium length (Just underneath my shoulders) hair, which isn't layerd. I usually wear it down straightened with a alice band in. But the thing is, i have a round face and i think it makes my head look rounder :S



What hairstyles would suit my face shape (By the way, i don't want my hair cut, just different ways to wear it..)



Thanks x



My hairstyle?

try doing it curly!! if it is natually curly brush it really well before you wash it then towel dry it then scrunch it up with mousse!!



http://bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MyProfile=Y



like that picture!! but maybe dont wear it back!



My hairstyle?

Umm..well the longer you hair, the thiner your face will look



My hairstyle?

Perhaps parting it on the side and letting one side sort of sweep across would soften your face. Also, try adding height and volume as this would alter the perception of your face.



Hope that helps but without cutting layers it could be difficult.



My hairstyle?

I KNOW YOUR DELIMA . I HAVE THE SAME LENGTH HAIR. I HAVE WHAT IS CALLED A "PIEFACE" AND WHAT I DO IS SOMETIMES ADD BIG CURLS AND LET THEM FREEE FALL. KINDA WILD. I ALWAYS GET COMPLAMENTS ON THAT. ANOTHER IDEA WOULD BE TO GET AN UP DO, YES YOU CAN W/ LAYERS!.... IT ADDS EXTRA SPUNK TO THE PERSONS HAIRDO. I HOPE YOU LUCK !!1



My hairstyle?

put the pattern in a differen place or put it in a messy bun



My hairstyle?

I tHiNk yOu SHoUlD CaLL 1800-I HAVeSOmeIssuES!!!!



My hairstyle?

idk if u did want it cut u could get it angeled around ur face and it would look really nice. but if u dont u could always try scrunching it. it makes ur hair stand out more then your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++