Friday, November 27, 2009

*******How to talk to this guy??? (Last time I will ask... if I get answers this time)... Thanks a t

Theres a new kid in my grade and hes in marching band with me, so I see him a lot. I like him lol. hes tall, has blonde hair and glasses and plays tenor sax so at one part in the show i march next to him cause i'm a clarinet. I want to talk to him and stuff, but I'm really shy and I embarass myself and then run away. Like i was talking to my friend Kevin, an dhe said who do you think is the best freshman this year, and I said John (new kid) and he said John isnt a freshman, and I said i know i ment rookie member, nad hes like theres a difference between rookie and freshman and John was apparently behind me and was kinda giggling, but hes shy too so he doesnt talk and he kinda half smiles instead of giggle and stuff. Hes cute too... but i cant talk to him without being a fool. I am seiing him in like 40 min and my friend says i should talk to him... but i physically cant... HELP?? PLEASE



*******How to talk to this guy??? (Last time I will ask... if I get answers this time)... Thanks a ton :)*****

Just talk to him bring up anything you know he's intrested in



*******How to talk to this guy??? (Last time I will ask... if I get answers this time)... Thanks a ton :)*****

just be urself and you will become more comfortable with him



*******How to talk to this guy??? (Last time I will ask... if I get answers this time)... Thanks a ton :)*****

You gotta get over it. If you were a dude I'd say grow a pair. Since you aren't a guy, focus on how good it will be if you click with him.



*******How to talk to this guy??? (Last time I will ask... if I get answers this time)... Thanks a ton :)*****

Don't stress about it so much. He has to like you for you. Just be yourself. Eventually you will grow out of being shy.... we all do. And boys like when girls talk to them.



*******How to talk to this guy??? (Last time I will ask... if I get answers this time)... Thanks a ton :)*****

What answer are you looking for if you won't even open your mouth? Stop acting so immature and just say hello. What's the big deal? I hope when you said you run away that wasn't literal because if so you probably looked really bad. If you can't bring yourself to say hi then you don't have any business even looking at guys because you are socially awkward.



*******How to talk to this guy??? (Last time I will ask... if I get answers this time)... Thanks a ton :)*****

I think you should just start a little conversation that will end up in something long, like ask him if he knows how to play other instruments like the alto or Bari.(I'm in band to:). From there lets see what might happen. Good Luck!



*******How to talk to this guy??? (Last time I will ask... if I get answers this time)... Thanks a ton :)*****

if you cant talk to him then write him a letter and maybe that way you will get to know each other better and then maybe then he will start to talk to you break him out of his shell



*******How to talk to this guy??? (Last time I will ask... if I get answers this time)... Thanks a ton :)*****

YES! Band! sorry, i am a bando too, and i play the flute, but my crush plays the trumpet. i stand next to him too. but that's not answering youre question, i just wanted u to know i am in the same situation. but anyway, just don't think about it too much. just be yourself. if he doesn't like you for who you are he's not good enough for you. when yu try to hard to sound cool you just sound stupid. believe me, i know! from expierience unfortunatly! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++