Friday, November 27, 2009

How metal am I? True metal fans answer only.?

Alright so I am SO metal and I hang out with all of these people who have lip peircings and look like rebels, just like me. We're so hardcore and tough!! RAWR.



Anyways, there was this girl who had normal hair, no piercings, and dressed average (how UNMETAL) who asked to see my full-of-metal-ipod. So i gave it to her and she started laughing and saying that the songs I listen to were not metal at all! But they SO are! I mean, HOW can you say this if not metal?



Miley Cyrus



Avril Lavigne



Paramore



Jonas Brothers



Hawthorne Heights



Panic! at the disco



Green Day



Sum 41



Good Charlotte



Simple Plan



Yellowcard



Blink 182.



Thats hardcore metal, and she's denying it. So I asked to see her ipod - she told me that not all of it was metal, but some was. So i took it, and I saw a bunch of bands I had never heard of, and the ones I did know, like System of a Down, are GRANDPA bands.



How metal am I?



How metal am I? True metal fans answer only.?

HAHA!!!



nah, this joke is getting old.



How metal am I? True metal fans answer only.?

You need to regroup



How metal am I? True metal fans answer only.?

lol, i really hope ur joking!! OMG!



How metal am I? True metal fans answer only.?

Not Metal at all, your pop diva metal, ;isten to like Metallica, Megadeth, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden



How metal am I? True metal fans answer only.?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL



Reality check....you aren't metal!!!!



Try listeing to...



Overkill



Children Of Bodom



Led Zeppelin



Slayer



Pantera



Black Sabbath



Dark Tranquility



In Flames



Chamaira



Bloodsimple



I See Stars



The Devil Wears Prada



Falconer



1349



Raintime



Nevermore



Have you even heard of any of those bands?



How metal am I? True metal fans answer only.?

jesus christ i hope this is a joke



How metal am I? True metal fans answer only.?

haha...you're funny.



How metal am I? True metal fans answer only.?

LOL yeah you are right. Miley Cyrus defines metal, and no band can keep up with the technical thrashing of the Jonas Brothers LOL.



How metal am I? True metal fans answer only.?

I would laugh too if you showed me your ipod with the bands....I have no piercings, no tattoos, my hair style is normal and I dont wear all black and I am metal...you are not.



How metal am I? True metal fans answer only.?

Yeah this is a joke.... Wait is it?



How metal am I? True metal fans answer only.?

NOT metal at all. that is nothing but pure POP. You might as well have said you like Britney Spears.



You could pierce your**** and you would still be a Pop Princess.



How metal am I? True metal fans answer only.?

wtf, you suck your not metal. the girl with normal hair was metal.



How metal am I? True metal fans answer only.?

Did she or did she not laugh her brains out?



How metal am I? True metal fans answer only.?

lmao is this a joke? Metal is like System of a down and bands that sound alot like them. What you are listening to can be described as Rock, Punk Rock, Alternative, Pop Rock. Thats what i listen to too so dont freak out



How metal am I? True metal fans answer only.?

i felt like stabbing myself when i read that for some reason dont know why, you better not be serious, THIS is metal, you listen to like... soft pop



Get psycho, I wanna get psycho



Get psycho, I wanna wanna wanna wanna, I wanna get psycho



Run you little *****



I want your power glowing, juicy flowing, red hot, meaning of life



It's not enough to have a little taste



I want the whole damn thing now



Can you dig it?



Need to get psycho



wanna hear you say it



say, you want it, need it



Don't wanna wait until we finish the show



It's not enough, you hunger for more



You're one twisted little ****



And now you wanna get psycho with me



[x4]



Give in, give in, decide, give in,



[Chorus]



Scratch my itch



Give me your power glowing, juicy flowing red hot, meaning of life



It's not enough to have a little piece



I want the whole damn thing now



Can you dig it?



Need to get psycho



Wanna hear you scream



Tell me to take you, scare you, **** you



After we finish the show



It's not enough, you listening whore?



You're one twisted little ****



And now you wanna get psycho with me



[x4]



Give in, give in, decide, give in,



I can feel the blood, flowing through my veins



Spilling on my soul



And now the hunger's getting bigger



Come a little closer now pretentious whore and pull my trigger



Free the violence that is building in me



I say now end of the ride, murder suicide



Is how I've been feelin' lately



Come a little closer my pretentious whore I'm living with a feeling that I can't ignore



Come a little closer my pretentious whore I'm living with a feeling that I can't ignore



Come a little closer my pretentious whore I'm living with a feeling that i can't ignore



And the need to get psycho is not a question to me



[6x]



Get, get, get, get, get psycho



I wanna get psycho



I wanna, wanna, wanna, wanna



now there is a metal song



How metal am I? True metal fans answer only.?

No thats not metal, not hardcore.



Hannah montana?



Not very, it doesnt matter how many piercings you have or how many colors in your hair or who you hang out with.



It seems more like your a poser.



Not to offend you.



How metal am I? True metal fans answer only.?

You are so far from metal it's not funny. Lip piercings and certain ways of dressing do not make a metal-head. It's attitude and what you listen to.



Until you can hang with those of us that like Exodus, Shadows Fall, Pantera, Slayer and the like, you can't call yourself a metal-head.



How metal am I? True metal fans answer only.?

totally not metal...U need to see a doctor.



How metal am I? True metal fans answer only.?

system of a down are class! it depends what you call metal? but the bands that you have listed are no where nr metal !ALL COZ U GOT peircings dont make you hard! your what u call being a grebo! i used to be goth , then i grew up i still listern to metal , indrustral, 80s metal and numetal but all come under the heading rock! i will do you a break down marilyn manson ,



ramstein,



type o neg,



pantera,



therapy,



slayer



,nin,



s.o.a.d ,



metalica,



sisters of mercy



, fear factory



, iron maiden,



minastry,



but i also like prog rock pink floyd and have a soft spot for 30 seconds to mars



How metal am I? True metal fans answer only.?

you poor crazy person you, I dont think hanna montanna is a hardcore metal musician..........im sorry but i ind it very weird how you call yourself metal from these bands....Just to be nice....how about not trying to be something your not. I'm not meaning to put you down but you dont have to be metal to be kool...



How metal am I? True metal fans answer only.?

You are sooooooo stupid!!How old are you?? Most "real metal-heads" don't even dress like metal-heads because posers dress like metal-heads. You probably look like a bitc.h with your piercings. What you listen to is NOT Metal!! You' re not metal at all! YOU ARE A POSER BITC.H!! I hope I don't see you in the streets because you will regret asking this question!! Where do you live??



How metal am I? True metal fans answer only.?

Wow, as everyone else said, I sure as hell hope this is a joke.



Some true metal bands would be:



-In Flames



-Blind Guardian



-Wintersun



-Kalmah



-Nightwish



-Arch Enemy



-Norther



-Nile



-etc.



But Hannah Montana and Jonas Brothers do not even come close to a metal band. That's like a disgrace to all the metal fans out there. Do you even know how hard some of these musicians that I listed work to make great music for you? The instrumentals involved take years to master and you're trying to tell us that all these pop bands are better. Wow, you seriously need help if this isn't a joke...



And FYI, you don't have to dress "hardcore" to listen to metal music. Only posers feel the need to do that.



How metal am I? True metal fans answer only.?

Please tell me you're joking....



How metal am I? True metal fans answer only.?

sorry, someone already beat you to the joke, except they told it with an asian person, not a girl with normal hair.



How metal am I? True metal fans answer only.?

totally metal!



im just wondering, what do you consider pop?



How metal am I? True metal fans answer only.?

Wow, that is some hardcore stuff right there.



XD



How metal am I? True metal fans answer only.?

i would like to think this is a joke, but this is the same person that said the clash werent punk.



How metal am I? True metal fans answer only.?

not metal, not even close. I don't see anything on that list even a little metal.



How metal am I? True metal fans answer only.?

So far from metal it's not even funny.



Here's metal -



Strapping Young Lad



Lamb of God



Dimmu Borgir



Cradle Of Filth



In Flames



Children of Bodom



Darkest Hour



Behemoth



Chthonic



Devil Driver



Kataklysm



The Showdown



DAATH



Mastodon



Rammstein



Old Man's Child



Runemagick



Pantera



Texas Metal Alliance



Static-X



Amon Amarth



Necrophagist



Iced Earth



Gorgoroth



Godkiller



Satyricon



Asmodeus



diSEMBOWLEMENT



Emperor



Nightfall



Sunn O)))



All That Remains



One Man Army and The Undead Quartet



Gojira



Zao



Heaven Shall Burn



Soilwork



Six Feet Under



Visceral Evisceration



Thorr's Hammer



Minstry



Bal-Sagoth



Carpathian Forest



Hecate Enthroned



Luca Turilli



Symphony X



Rhapsody of Fire



Metallica



Nightwish



Slayer



Slipknot



Godsmack



Dir En Grey



Little girl, you make me want to laugh. The most metal thing I have are stretched earlobes. You're nothing but a wee poser.



How metal am I? True metal fans answer only.?

you are not metal at all! those bands that you listed above are described as pop, alternative, rock. btw how is Miley Cyrus/jonas brothers metal? ! haha i got a good laugh at this! :)



the person above me has some good metal bands and when i mean metal....its real metal music!



How metal am I? True metal fans answer only.?

U R so0o awzum. wil U B my GF??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++