Saturday, November 28, 2009

Why is a brock-a-bella not more popular. I wear mine all the time!?

Ok..I was just wondering. For those who don't know, a brock-a-bella is an umbrella type device that is worn on your head with a head band. I see them on TV at ball games. Mine is red and white, like a candy cane color. I wear it everytime there is even a remote chance of rain. I love mine, and I've always wondered why they weren't a lot more popular. In fact, I am often met with looks of derision and disgust...totally unwarranted I might add. They are the people getting their hair soaked by the rain.



Why is a brock-a-bella not more popular. I wear mine all the time!?

You know they also work very well as a sun shield when working in the garden or mowing the lawn. I have a weather vane perched atop of mine. This way I can tell which way the wind blows and avoid that bad habit of mine of mowing into the wind. Mine is not red and white though, although yours does sound awfully snazzy looking. Mine is of camouflage design. This makes it very versatile on those long jungle safaris I am so prone to taking. Helps me blend right in with the surroundings while at the same time allowing me to detect the direction of any upcoming gale force winds.



Why is a brock-a-bella not more popular. I wear mine all the time!?

They got this new thing where u can hold the umbrella in ur hand. But attaching to ur head is a good idea too.....have fun.



Why is a brock-a-bella not more popular. I wear mine all the time!?

Well I think they look a little bit clownish on me..but I certainly wouldn't give it a second thought of I saw it on someone else. Girl all that matters is if YOU like it. It sounds like you know that and have a sexy, confident attitude yay for you! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++