Sunday, November 29, 2009

THIS IS SOOo WEIRD!!!? I NEED SERIOUS ANSWERS NOW!!!?

I met a girl this summer that was staying next door with her grandparents for a couple of months. I saw her around and she looked totally familiar but she had never been in this area before. I met her one day and she asked if she had met me before and I said no but she looked really familiar too. We started hanging out a lot and she got me into the band, My Chemical Romance. We talked a lot about them. Later, one night she slept over and we were up in the attic trying to sleep. My sister used to stay up ther so it was all finished off. Anyway, we were trying to draw a gun and a rose. As soon as we put the pencil to the paper, we felt a heavy, stabbing feeling. It stopped after about 3 mins. Then we felt our hair being tugged on. We tried to ignore it and started talking about MCR. We were talking about Gerard Way and Frank Iero and how we had become so much exactly like them. And when we talked about them, we smelled smoke because they both smoke and drink.....continued soon.....



THIS IS SOOo WEIRD!!!? I NEED SERIOUS ANSWERS NOW!!!?

2 possibilities come to mind about your experiences:



* Because you both talked so much about the band, and all, it could be due to the powers of suggestion, HEAVY powers of suggestion, that all of these things occurred.



*It could be that it is all coincidental, and with talk, and influence of things the way they played out.



**You could have very well known each other earlier, when you were younger, and it is possible, if you were too young, forgot these things as you grew older.



and it was all brought back by these experiences.



whatever the cause of it, they happened. it's up to you to figure out what you wanna do with it, and where you wanna go with it.



good luck.



THIS IS SOOo WEIRD!!!? I NEED SERIOUS ANSWERS NOW!!!?

That's pretty cool. It is possible (if not true) that you have known her before, if all those things you said were true. Lucky... I want to meet MCR. lol



THIS IS SOOo WEIRD!!!? I NEED SERIOUS ANSWERS NOW!!!?

Maybe but i was a little lost about the whole thing



THIS IS SOOo WEIRD!!!? I NEED SERIOUS ANSWERS NOW!!!?

I think the shrooms got to you two.



THIS IS SOOo WEIRD!!!? I NEED SERIOUS ANSWERS NOW!!!?

You're making my head hurt...



THIS IS SOOo WEIRD!!!? I NEED SERIOUS ANSWERS NOW!!!?

i don`t know. thats weird and i was freaked out actually lol!!



it may just be a coincidence (sp?) but its fun to think its not! :)



THIS IS SOOo WEIRD!!!? I NEED SERIOUS ANSWERS NOW!!!?

Maybe the video was familiar because you had already watched it??!?!?



THIS IS SOOo WEIRD!!!? I NEED SERIOUS ANSWERS NOW!!!?

ummm....seriously??? SERIOUSLY?...



and I only answered to make those precious seconds I spent just now reading that justified by something...you know, those seconds of my life I will never get back??



What are you talking about? You two met each other, have become friends, and have stuff in common......because THAT'S never happened in this world......



Wow....now I KNOW I stayed online to long tonight............



THIS IS SOOo WEIRD!!!? I NEED SERIOUS ANSWERS NOW!!!?

That would be so awesomely awesome!



I've heard of things like that happening. Don't worry! You can't be going crazy! If you were your friend would not be feeling the same things you do.



I dont really know what to say...I have feelings like those sometimes...



I was watching "America's Most Wanted" one night, and there was this one guy who the police were searching for and I thought he looked really familiar. I had never met him but I just had this feeling that I knew him from somewhere!!



THIS IS SOOo WEIRD!!!? I NEED SERIOUS ANSWERS NOW!!!?

Well you could be having dreams about meeting them.



Afterall, dreams are randomly accessed memories being stored in the memory better.



So you could be getting memories of childhood mixed in wit hMCR when you sleep.



Not sure though

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++