Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What face shape do i have (pics)?

i keep hearing all this stuff like certain harcuts work for certain face shapes. i cant tell what face shape I am. I'm also in the process of thinkin of how to cut my hair so suggestions on that would be nice too. i'm not gonna buzz it, i wanna keep it reletavley the same length, maybe a different style tho r something like that. I kinda wanna get some sweet rocker style cut since i'm a bass player in a band, and image seems to be such a big component of the music biz these days. so, suggestions? heres some pics:



http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b112/r...



http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b112/r...



What face shape do i have (pics)?

Looks oval to me



What face shape do i have (pics)?

I'd say heart, but its hard to tell because your hair is in front of your forehead.



What face shape do i have (pics)?

I like your hair the way it is...don't change it.



What face shape do i have (pics)?

i think you're a heart.



What face shape do i have (pics)?

ummm oval or heart shaped...by the way u look hot in the 1st pic;)



What face shape do i have (pics)?

heart shape or slight triangle (upside down)



What face shape do i have (pics)?

u should pull Ur hair back and look straight in the mirror and trace the shape of Ur face with lipstick...i read that in my 17 mag...hope it helps...



What face shape do i have (pics)?

Your face is heart shaped i think, but your hair is kinda in the way. Um I would say leave your hair the way it is. Or you could die it. I don't know if you've tried black, but I think it might work for you. Oh and I know you said you're not gonna buzz it, but my friend got a half of a mohawk in the back of his head and the rest was buzzed. It looked kinda like an upside down triangle. I really liked it, it was cute. (Attractive)



What face shape do i have (pics)?

I'd say square face shape. It looks like your width in the forehead is the same as in your jaw line. So I think it all depends on what look your trying to accomplish. Are you bored w/ your hair style now????



What face shape do i have (pics)?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle/cut ideas %26amp; suggestions, based on face shapes



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



Identifying your Face Shapeé–³?



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++