Friday, November 27, 2009

Need the name of a metal band. I just have a description of the female lead. Any one have Revolver b

She's tall, has white blonde hair, I seem to remember facial piercings of some sort. She's the lead of a metal/hardcore band. Her band was in the magazine Revolver a couple of months ago. The thing that stood out in the add is that she was wearing a belt made out of bullets. Very obvious in the ad. Anyone have back issues of Revolver they can check for me or know who I'm talking about?



Need the name of a metal band. I just have a description of the female lead. Any one have Revolver back issues

I don't read Revolver but there was the article on The Hottest Chicks in Metal from the July issue. I don't know all the names of the women that were featured, but one of them is the lead singer of a band I like called "In This Moment". Her name's Maria and she has platinum blonde hair. Check out the band at www.myspace.com/inthismoment.



Need the name of a metal band. I just have a description of the female lead. Any one have Revolver back issues

I don't read Revolver but I'm fairly sure you're talking about Otep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++