Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How Old Do I Have To Be To Work At Any Of These Stores In The Mall?

Hot Topic, Fye, Spencers...



also are stores like Hot Topic %26amp; Spencers discriminatory twords what kind of clothes you wear or what you look like, I've heard of stores like Abercrombie %26amp; Fitch or American Eagle not hiring you if you don't dress preppy or look unnatractive...?



I heard you can't work at hot topic unless you dress really weird, or have a 'unique' style, for example I would have to have a mohawk, blue hair, red eye contacts, piercings, etc., and that stuff just is'nt me...



My style is more black band t-shirt, with a long sleeve black shirt underneath, and some shorts either khaki or blue jean, and if its cold I wear tight pants. I wear this everyday, I have blonde short hair, facial hair, and I wear these really beat up black tennis shoes everday that I've had since 8th grade...? (I'm in 10th now)



I'm 16 by the way...



and if i'm gay but don't act like it does this also give me an edge...?



How Old Do I Have To Be To Work At Any Of These Stores In The Mall?

the minimum age for Spencer's is 16.



they are not discriminatory about the type of clothes you wear.



What you described sounds just fine.



A sense of humor is also a HUGE plus for getting hired there.



How Old Do I Have To Be To Work At Any Of These Stores In The Mall?

Why would being gay give you an edge?



Most states have a minimum work age of 16. You should be able to work in any job that does not feature alcohol (in other words, you could be a waiter but not a bartender).



You might try to neaten up a bit. If you own the clothes sold by a certain store, wear them to an interview or an application.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++