Wednesday, November 25, 2009

For The Fellas.am i girlfriend material?

Okay,im going to give a description of me and i want you to tell me if im girlfriend material.



im 5,0.lightskin.im gypsy and black.my hair is dark brown with blond highlights and shoulder lenght.i love rock and r%26amp;b.my favorite bands are evanescence and red hot chili peppers.i love adult swim and AOTS.(attackoftheshow)! im 125 pounds(no lie)i have a big butt,and average breasts.my eyes are brown.i love basketball,shopping and dancing.my favorite movies are the last king of scotland and disturbia(Just made them my favorite recently)i can sing,dance and Draw.im very nice,and thoughtful,i don't have any enemies.i'll tell you whats on my mind and im a little freaky in the bedroom(nevermind,im alot of freaky in the bedroom.)i love sex.(i have only slept with one guy in my whole life)i can be shy at times but im mostly very outgoing.i hope this is enough information for you to let me know if im girlfriend material or not



For The Fellas.am i girlfriend material?

lol, you like basketball but you are 5'0''



For The Fellas.am i girlfriend material?

You sound like excellent girlfriend material



For The Fellas.am i girlfriend material?

freaky, big butt, average breast!!!!!!!!!!!of course. damn. e-mail me sometime. i'm cigarroalcohol@yahoo.com. u r definately grlfrend material.send me yur e-mail address. yur just my type. hot, freaky in bed, and love my shows and movies



For The Fellas.am i girlfriend material?

Well these are very attractive features (physical). Simply reading them makes you girlfriend material. However, the missing link for me is intellectual. It includes your views on culture, world news, and career goals. The physic is good but can you carry a good conversation? Are you open-minded on various subjects/things outside of your confort zone? If you are and can demonstrate it, then you are definitely a catch. I am wondering how you can be freaky in bed when you had sex with just one person? Explain that to me, please.



For The Fellas.am i girlfriend material?

The very finest I must say!



For The Fellas.am i girlfriend material?

u r.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++