Sunday, November 29, 2009

Why do People think Bill Kaulitz (Tokio Hotel) Looks like a Girl?

I just heard of this band called Tokio Hotel about a week ago.



I was shocked! They're amazing!



But why do people think the lead singer looks like a girl?



He doesn't at all! The ONLY thing that makes him looks A BIT like a girl is his hair and make-up...



He has a boy face, and a boy body...



So my question is:



Why do people call him a girl?



Why do People think Bill Kaulitz (Tokio Hotel) Looks like a Girl?

That's what I've wondered!



He doesn't look like a girl!



I personally just think it's the Tokio Hotel haters.



"They don't like the band so they try to make-fun of them as much as they can"



I think it's just cruel.



I bet you any money if Bill WAS a girl (and well... his name was like.. bella or something) they'd say he looks like a boy %26gt;.%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++