Friday, November 27, 2009

I'm fat and I get nervous around my crush who plays the drums and has diabetes. How do I talk t

My crush is in Jazz Band with me and he is an excellent drummer. He has black hair (Originally blonde) and he has diabetes. I don't really know him so I can't tell if I like him or if it's just infatuation but I want to get to know him so that I can say hi to him in the halls and talk to him. I have no classes with him so it is very difficult to talk with him and whenever I try, I get really nervous and just end up staring at the floor. How can I have a conversation with him without getting nervous or seeming kind of weird? Another thing that doesn't exactly help me seem like someone very appealing is that I'm fat. I'm not obese and I have great fashion sense but I've got a little extra baggage and it makes me feel unattractive and not very confident. So my problem is, I like a guy I don't know so I want to get to know him but I'm fat so I get nervous and feel crappy. If anyone has any advice on my specific problem or even help becoming friends with him, I would appreciate it. Thanks!



I'm fat and I get nervous around my crush who plays the drums and has diabetes. How do I talk to him?

just talk to him like you would any other guy .... you being over weight or not shouldnt matter ... be confident in yourself ..and just be yourself around him .. start off with hi ..and say something about how you love hearing him play the drums .. good luck.



I'm fat and I get nervous around my crush who plays the drums and has diabetes. How do I talk to him?

first of all, your weight shouldnt have to do much with meeting a nice person and being able to start up a relationship. You need to work more on your personality, have fun!!! and be confident, you cant love someone else until you love yourself... %26lt;3 good luck



I'm fat and I get nervous around my crush who plays the drums and has diabetes. How do I talk to him?

Once you get self confidence then you will be able to talk to him. Until then you will always wonder what if. Even if it 20 years later. So get some self condfidence and ask him if he wants to get a drink or dinner one night and see what he says. Really the worst he can say is no and then you will be heart broken for a few days but if he says yes then you may have lots of fun with him. Now would'nt that be worth asking him that simple little question?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++