Sunday, November 29, 2009

What alternative indie rock music video is this?!!!?

I posted this before months ago and I got no help.



okay I saw this one music video around 2002ish on music choice on demand.



it had a band playing in like a forrest or something and they were wearing white, and there was a little girl playing and walking around the forrest and in one part she is dancing around near the band members and they are throwing confetti?



The singer was a guy and he had spiky hair, I think and in the end he looks up and he smiles.



the song was sort of soft.



anywho it is NOT Tom Petty, Stone Temple Pilots, AFI, or anything like that.



please help me, this is totally killing me!!!!!



What alternative indie rock music video is this?!!!?

It could be:



Aiden - One Love



http://youtube.com/watch?v=daED2S9TmGM



What alternative indie rock music video is this?!!!?

ummm.... wow i wish i could help it seems like an awesome video. but sadly i don't know which one it is. but some reason with the description you gave i have a blurry memory of seeing it before but i can't remember what song or who it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++